As the Pathfinder news, previews, and interviews podcast, we rarely cover matters related to Dungeons & Dragons 5th edition. However, with leaked information suggesting D&D publisher Wizards of the Coast may be attempting to remove the authorization of the OGL 1.0(a) that Pathfinder 1e was built on, the OGL 1.1 leak could theoretically impact Pathfinder enthusiasts.
Alex Augunas and Owen K.C. Stephens join host Ryan Costello to discuss the news and reaction to OGL 1.1
- Expert Contract Lawyer Explains WotC’s New OGL 1.1 and What It Means by Roll For Combat
- Dungeons & Dragons’ New License Tightens Its Grip on Competition by Linda Codega
- D&D CEO Thinks Hobby Is ‘Under Monetized’ Compared To Video Games By Claire Jackson
- A QUICK HISTORY OF THE D&D OPEN GAMING LICENSE by ANDREW B.
- WOTC trying to REVOKE THE OGL for D&D (Lawyer-gamer shares leaked language and comments on it) by The Rules Lawyer