From today’s Paizo Blog, some of the changes include:
- Removed aasimar and tielfing as legal race choices
- Added kitsune, nagaji, and wayang as legal choices
- The nation-based factions have transitioned to ideal-based factions. These new factions borrow some traits from past factions and introduce several new traits. Those who already have faction traits no longer appearing in the Guide to Organized;
- Play keep those traits, but they are no longer available as options for new characters. If you are currently playing in a online game (PbP, VTT, etc..), you may finish the game with your character in its current faction. After the game is complete, you should immediately transition to one of the newer factions, with the exception of Grand Lodge and Silver Crusade.
- Updated the faction goals for season six.
- Added a new section in Chapter Five for special rules pertaining to Season 6, including information about time-worn technology and glitches.
- Updated the shirts available for free reolls, including the new ones that go on sale at Gen Con.
- Updated the art throughout to reflect the theme of season six.
So get your characters updated and ready, these changes will go into effect at the beginning of Gen Con, August 14th.