Know Direction 58 – Early March 2013
Paizo’s editor-in-chief joins Ryan and Perram to banter on homosexuality in Golarion and gaming, easily the most insightful discussionthe banter segment has yet to see. We talk about RPG Superstar and Paizo’s latest hirings in the news segment, we review Animal Archive, Liar’s Blade, Open Gaming Monthly, and Evocative Vehicles in Read Magic, and we take your questions in the Know Questions segment, including a couple of questions for Venture Lieutenant Brian Darnell.
- Homosexuality in Golarion
- RPG Superstar: Round 4: Encounters (winners will be announced the day before we record) Voting begins March 5th, ends March 11th, top 4 announced March 12th. http://paizo.com/rpgsuperstar
- New Editor
- Ryan Macklin has been doing editing work for Paizo for several months;
- You might know him from the Master Plan podcast, and former admin of RPGpodcasts.com;
- He also worked as project development as well as writing and editing on The Dresden Files RPG, Evil Hat Productions and a designer on products like the Leverage RPG for Margaret Weis Productions
- New PFS developer John Compton, PFS-Legal Options Shake-Up
- John Compton, a new developer who will be dedicated solely to helping strengthen and grow organized play;
- Mike Brock modifies PFS legal options (Magical Knack, bracers of the falcon’s aim, not snowball) with John’s input based on fan input;
- And since we’re talking about PFS: GenCon call for volunteers
- Re-Re-Reminder: GenCon and PaizoCon Registration Dates!
PaizoCon: July 5-7, 2013
GenCon: August 15-18, registration May 19th at Noon
What We’re Reading
DriveThruRPG’s Third Party Profiles
For your PFS questions, contact Venture Lieutenant Brian Darnell:
Wrap Up and Shout Outs:
- Paths of Power II
- Shared GM Prep Google Drive
- Kickstarter: Kobolds Ate My Baby!
- Order of the Stick (no, really)
Visit DriveThru RPG for all your RPG PDF needs.
This podcast is a member of RPG Podcasts.